When was the last time that you looked at your current customers?
Do you want to:
• Massively increase your conversion rates?
• Attract more of you “ideal” customers?
• Create and execute marketing that actually works?
If you do, it’s time to create a customer avatar for your business. A customer avatar is a detailed profile of your ideal customer. Once you’ve got one you can use it to:
1. Inform every sales or marketing decision you make.
2. Target your perfect prospect across everything you do.
3. Increase conversion rates because you’ll be delivering the right message to the right prospect.
4. Avoid spending money on marketing that just doesn’t work.
If you take a closer look at your existing customer base, you’ll discover there’s a common thread of clients who:
• Spend more
• Give you repeat business
• Upgrade to your premium products / services
• Generate a large percentage of your profit (and don’t nickel and dime you on price)
• Give you great feedback
• Are great to work with
…. AND best of all, they refer you to their friends, say nice things about you on social media and help market your business via word of mouth.
Now compare this with other customers who only buy once, are hugely demanding, make you feel uncomfortable and by the time you absorb all the costs, DON’T MAKE YOU ANY MONEY.
Which group would you most like to work with?
With clarity of your customer avatar you’ll be in the minority. You will focus ALL your attention on attracting the right people. Unlike most business owners who are too busy servicing all those un-profitable clients to step back and get it right. As a result you create a brilliant competitive advantage because you can tailor your message to target your ideal customer. You will:
• Use the language and tone of voice of your customers
• Closely address their buying objections upfront
• Design the sort of offer you know they will respond to
• Filter out the sort of person you’d rather not work with at the very beginning of the sales process
Get into the shoes of this person. What do they need to know? What could they struggle to understand? What objections might they have? Always refer to it when planning your sales and marketing activity or new product launches.
This is one of the most important things you will ever do, and as a result the quality of your in-bound leads will improve, your sales conversion rates will skyrocket and you will make stronger, sustainable profits.
If you’d like a FREE copy of our Customer Avatar sheet and a FREE 60-minute consultation to help getting more leads, more sales and more profits for your business then click HERE
The bestselling author draws from his popular #AskGaryVee show to offer surprising, often outrageous, and always useful and honest answers to everything you’ve ever wanted to know—and more—about navigating the new business world
Click HERE to get your free audiobook