We are grateful that you have agreed to share your personal information with us and we are serious about protecting your privacy on our website.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.accordantpartners.co.uk. or our members’ portal, http://accordant.thinkific.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
By visiting http://www.accordantpartners.co.uk, signing up to hear more from us or making a purchase from us you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Standing Accordant Partners t/a Accordant Partners is the data controller and we are responsible for any data that we collect from you. Any personal information provided to or to be gathered by http://www.accordantpartners.co.uk is controlled by Standing Accordant Partners LLP, 124 Wickham Heath, Newbury, Berkshire RG20 8PG. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We gather information to help us personalise what we offer you and improve your experience when visiting http://www.accordantpartners.co.uk. It is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing email@example.com.
We also use the information we gather to communicate with you about offers, products and services, update our records and maintain your accounts with us. We may also display content such and recommend businesses and services that might be of interest to you.
There are two types of information that we collect
Information You Give Us:
We store any information that you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customising future offers for you, improving our Site and to communicate with you.
We may hold certain types of personal data about you. This includes:
- Identity Data may include your first name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
You have the right to not provide personal data but this may result in us not being able to perform our side of the contract such deliver goods to you. In these cases we will cancel the contract and inform you of this.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. None of these allow us to identify personal information about you but they will improve your website experience with us.
Please be assured that we do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties, including but not limited to advertisers, strategic partners or vendors. Again, we take your privacy very seriously.
How We Collect Your Data:
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- order our products or services;
- create an account on our site;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below
- Technical Data from the following parties
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU
- advertising networks ,such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube based and search information providers such as Google based
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as PayPal, WePay, and Stripe
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register
How We Use The Data We Collect:
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email, Facebook Messenger, LinkedIn Messenger or SMS message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
- requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
- if you provided us with your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
- in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing email@example.com.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Third Party Links:
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Notices and Revisions
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to any purchase from Accordant Partners LLP.
1. 14 Day Sales On A Daily Basis Trial
You are entitled to a 14 Day Trial of Sales On A Daily Basis. 30 days from purchase, you will automatically be billed for next month’s membership at £97 +VAT unless you cancel within 30 days. After 30 days, you are free to cancel at any time but you will be charged for the current month.
2. Your Payments to Us
All fees are due monthly in advance by Direct Debit or CHAPs payment. In the event of late payment we will attempt to contact you directly.
Your Sales On A Daily Basis Membership Subscription is due every month, and it will be taken automatically each month until membership is cancelled. In the event of a late payment, we will attempt to process payment using any live payment method to avoid interruption to your membership. If any payment is delayed or overdue, you will lose any preferential or discounted fee that you may be paying and immediately revert to the full standard membership subscription that prevails at that time. In the event of a late payment, for whatever reason, you should contact our Customer Service team immediately on email@example.com to make alternative payment arrangements to clear the outstanding amount so your membership continues without interruption.
3. The Legal Bit
This Agreement and all of The Company’s rights here under may be assigned, transferred or otherwise dealt with by the Company and will inure to the benefit of Standing Accordant Partners LLP successors and assignees. We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
This Agreement shall be governed by the law of England & Wales. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision.